Monday, July 23, 2012

It Finally Happened...I Cleaned My Room!

FINALLY! I did a pretty thorough job purging my room of unwanted items when I first moved home this summer, but then my life fell in to disarray with being so sick and then devoting all my time to garage sale preparations and teaching! My room was driving me CRAZY, but I just didn't have the time or energy to do anything about it. Today was the day, however! I knew once I got home from teaching that the rest of the day would be devoted to cleaning and organizing the living daylights out of this place! 

Granted, I'll be tearing the place up again soon to repaint and redecorate, but for the time being, I get to live in peace (and cleanliness!) I also just wanted "before & after" pictures for the makeover that's to come (probably in August)




I didn't have anything on these shelves, then I realized how dumb it was that I wasn't displaying the HUGE array of picture frames I have! Plus, I was able to hang up my awesome 'Amy' canvas by Lani! =)


As much as I love it, this wall will be no longer come the makeover. I'm just at an age where I want all my walls the SAME color! =)

I even deep cleaned my bathroom! It's clutter-free and sparkling! =)



0 comments: