Thursday, May 31, 2012

Update Part 3! GRADUATION DAY!

Please click and let the music play...it will give you the true flavor of this post! =)

Graduation: Sunday, May 13th, 2012 { also Mother's Day! }

Pre-Ceremony!

Look who found me before the ceremony! =)

With my best buddy...my roomie/suitemate/housemate from beginning to end! Love you Hope!


Housemate and wonderful friend Cailin!

With housemate Kristin

With Melanie and Laura! =)

Mom told me to strike a pose. This happened.



All of the School of Music Graduates Class of 2012 (except Matt Z. Darn it!)


Ceremony Time!


 Having fun with all the Music graduates at our seats!

Walking and accepting my diploma from Ron Tom! {really President Ronald Thomas }

The senior ladies of the Adelphian Concert Choir performing 'Forever Young' by Bob Dylan

I DID IT! =)


Post-Ceremony!

With my lovely family!

 I finally got to see this boy! =)


Then the entire Polete/Damonte/Thoma/Nilsen clan headed to Outback steakhouse to celebrate my and Dylan's graduations, as well as Mother's Day! There were 18 of us total! Huzzah!



With two of the greatest mama's around!

Later that night, all of the housemates went out for one last Gibson's Frozen Yogurt run. Gibson's was a favorite of all of ours the entire year - we were kind of addicted! 
Love you girls! And Gibson's. Yum.

Graduation was a HAPPY day, indeed! I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Up next...cleaning up, packing up, and moving out!

0 comments: