Thursday, August 30, 2012

Parade of Homes - I'm Moving!

Today my mom and our friend Joyce took off to various parts of Denver to see some of the homes participating in the Parade of Homes. I'd never been before, but goodness knows I'm obsessed with house hunting and all things on HGTV, so I was stoked! The first house we visited in The Backcountry in Highlands Ranch was by far my favorite - I'm ready to move RIGHT NOW! =) I snapped a few pictures as we went on my iPhone, so nothing is fabulous quality, but my goodness were these houses beautiful!

1st house:
 My new home. It's decided!

 2nd house:





 I wanted a picture of the mirror, then realized it was more a picture of me. Failed to smile for that one, oops!
 Map Wall!
 Awesome staircase layout. One side led up to the map wall room, the other side led up to the rest of the house.



3rd house (Spanish inspired):


 The walk-out basement led to an interior courtyard. It was heavenly!

 Outdoor kitchen complete with pizza oven
 Oh yeah - they had a wine cellar. NBD.
 Interior courtyard. Ahhhhh!

 Complete with overhead lanterns!


 Reading nook. It reminded me of 'Beauty and the Beast'

 Master bath.  I LOVE the tiling!

4th house:


 This tub was AWESOME!
 Kitchenette behind the hidden door!
 Love this tiling!

 All behind the hidden passage!
 Awesome, but SO not practical!

Houses 4 & 5:


2 comments:

Hope said...

I am moving in with you...hope you are okay with that.

apolete said...

Um...duh! We've always lived together. Moving in to this stunning home would be no different! Pack on up and head on over to Colorado! =)