Monday, June 30, 2014

Saver's Steals!

Saver's was having 50% off nearly the entire store (ugh...come on Savers! Why can't you do 50% off sales like Goodwill!?). Clothes, shoes, and bed/bath items were marked down, so I spent 2 hours scouring the racks looking for some good clothing bargains! Even though I'm weeding out my current closet in preparation for moving, I felt like the things I found today will make good additions to my wardrobe, especially my need for "teacher clothes!"

Adorable brown, comfy heels! 
Soft Style Hush Puppies Company   |   Original: $5.99 / Sale: $3.00

 I wanted some nicer black sandals that would be appropriate for teaching. Even though it would be great, it's not very professional to teach in flip flops! haha
Original: $3.99 / Sale: $2.00

 This dress looks a little ridiculous on the hanger, but it's adorable in person. It's got a sexy LBD silhouette, but then there's the added tulle skirt that makes me feel like a grown up version of a little girl ballerina! Plus it's super comfy!
TopShop   |   Original: $9.99 / Sale: $5.00

 A basic LBD that can either be dressed up or down. 
H&M   |   Original: $6.99 / Sale: $3.50

 I swear this dress is more flattering on my person than it appears on the hanger. It will be a good fall/winter dress!
Donna Ricco New York    |    Original: $7.99 / Sale: $4.00

 I was on the fence about this dress because it's a little shorter than I normally like, but it's just so dang cute I couldn't say no! I love the fun, nautical feel of it! The picture makes it look electric blue, but it's really more muted, cornflower blue.
Love 21 (is that a part of Forever 21?)   |   Original: $6.99 / Sale: $3.50

 Always looking for professional shirts. I loved this print.
CAbi   |   Original: $7.99 / Sale: $4.00

 This shirt has a fun zipper detail in the back, too!
Anny Taylor (Score!)   |   Original: $7.99 / Sale: $4.00

 I've been on the hunt for a good yellow cardigan for YEARS now ever since my favorite sweater walked away from me my freshman year in college (I still don't know who has it!). I loved that this one was staring me down from the rack as I passed by!
Old Navy   |    Original: $5.99 / Sale: $3.00

 This is probably intended for a teenager, but it's such a fun color combo and print - who cares?
Takeout   |    Original: $7.99 / Sale: $4.00

 I was just talking with a friend about how horrible it is trying to find appropriate fitting shorts as a 20-something. Teenage shorts are hot pants, and any older turn into "mom shorts." Nobody wants that! I was able to find this pair that fit appropriately! Huzzah!
Levi's (more Huzzah!)   |   Original: $5.99 / Sale: $3.00

I have an unhealthy obsession with the hi-low trend. I'm a sucker for it. So when I found this jersey knit, turquoise hi-low skirt, I was in love!
Charlotte Russe   |   Original: $3.99 / Sale: $2.00

TOTAL: $43 - Not too shabby for all that I got! =)

0 comments: